Aid Project Czech Republic
Pedagogical support and leisure time activities for children in foster care
# 85 beneficiaries
Main goal of the program is to address the delays in development of children in foster care families.
- Long-term and individual support in order to overcome trauma.
- Through a variety of leisure activities. (varying from arts and music to sport activities and trips)
- social pedagogues and social workers develope and implement an individual development plan for each child.
- The social worker serves as a role-model for the children and supports them in getting included in the local community.
- instruction for foster parents and support while they handle the results of early trauma themselves.